Are you looking for warning icons? Dr. Sticker can help you with that! Dr. Sticker has been the web shop for years for the creation and impression of all sorts of icons. Dr. Sticker also prints warning icons. These warning icons can be used to inform people who are located in an area where a warning is needed. Dr. Sticker offers a wide range of destination sign icons; you have the choice out of ninety different warning icons. Some examples out of our range:
If you did not find your desired warning icon, that is no disaster! You can always use the convenient and user-friendly design tool of Dr. Sticker.
In the wide range of Dr. Sticker can you find a lot of different standard warning icons for different purposes. Do you want to create your own warning icons, with your own design, logo or image? Then you can use the convenient and user-friendly design tool of Dr. Sticker. In just a few easy steps is the design of your sticker ready and can you place the order. The order will be printed and packaged carefully by the production of Dr. Sticker.
When you are going to attach warning icons yourself, we have a manual for you. Important is that your surface, where you want to attach the warning icons, has a minimum temperature of 5 degrees.
1. First determine where you would like to attach the warning icon. Make sure your surface is clean and free from fat and oil.
2. To easily attach your warning icon we give the advice to add a drop of washing detergent to the water. This will help you to easily place and readjust your sticker if necessary.
3. Now the attachment will start. First remove the sticker from the backing paper.
4. Attach the warning icon to the desired location. We advise to start in the middle and work to the bottom and the top.
5. As you used water with a drop of washing detergent to attach the warning icon (indicated in step 2), will you be able to readjust the warning icon until it is attached perfectly. In case the warning icon does not yet stick, because the surface is still too wet, you need to wait as long as the warning icon sticks to the surface.
6. When you want the best result you should press the warning icon to the surface until it is completely smooth and flat. Press from the middle of the sticker to the outer edges to remove any air that is trapped under the warning icon. Is there still air trapped under the sticker? No need to worry. You can remove it by pricking the sticker with a fine needle. Recommendation: clean the warning icons after 2 days.
Do you have a specific desire concerning our products, which you cannot specify in our design tool or web shop? Please ask for a free quotation without any obligations. You will receive the quotation within 24 hours on workdays.
Do you have any further questions? You can always contact one of the employees of Dr. Sticker. On workdays Dr. Sticker can be reached by telephone from 09:00 until 17:30 at the following telephone number: +49 211 38789298. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer your questions as quickly as possible.